Wednesday, July 1, 2009

FapTurbo - How much money can I make?


Okay, I had no idea how much money I could make with this forex robot, FAP Turbo EA. I knew I was not going to get rich overnight but after purchasing other robots Forex Funnel and Forex Tracer and having decent results.. I knew that there was potential here. I am now using the Short Term scalping function of FAPTurbo with amazing results. I don’t use the Long Term scalping strategy due to how unstable the market is. The short term scalper on the other hand LOVES the fluctuation in the market and makes tons of profitable trades on autopilot.Anyway, you can go check out the live trading statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogga Pedia

Blog Directory

TopBloging

forex

scrub the web

Search Engine Optimization SEO

submit ur link

Increase traffic

The Best Link

!-- Start of TheBestLinks.com button code --> Follow this site

free submission

OnTopList

Blog directory

Blog Ranking

Business Blogs - Blog Rankings

blogsbycategory


BlogsByCategory.com